- It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- The smallest bone in the human body is the stapes bone which is located in the ear.
- Your thigh bone is stronger than concrete.
- CAR DRIVING.
While driving a car, men's analytical spaces are used in his brain.. He can drive a car fast. If he see an object at long distance, immediately his brain classifies the object (bus or van or car) direction and speed of the object and driving accordingly. Where as women take a long time to recognize the object direction/ speed. His single process mind stops the audio in the car (if any), then concentrating only on the driving. You can often watch, while men driving the car fast, the women sit next to him will shout, "GO SLOW" , "CARE FULL", "AAHHH", "OHH GOD.." .etc
- HANDLING EMOTION
Women talk a lot without thinking, if they are in emotion. Men act a lot without thinking. That's why many of prisoners are men all over the world ;).
- One average, men spend 60 hours a year shaving.
- Bulls are colour blind
- It is not possible to tickle yourself. The cerebellum, a part of the brain, warns the rest of the brain that you are about to tickle yourself. Since your brain knows this, it ignores the resulting sensation.
- You Forget 90% of Your Dreams Within 5 minutes of waking, half of your dream is forgotten. Within 10, 90% is gone.
- The most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety. Negative emotions are more common than positive ones.
- While the content of most dreams is dreamt only once, many people experience recurring dreams—that is, the same dream narrative is experienced over different occasions of sleep. Up to 70% of females and 65% of males report recurrent dreams.
Dream IncorporationOur mind interprets the external stimuli that our senses are bombarded with when we are asleep and make them a part of our dreams. This means that sometimes, in our dreams, we hear a sound from reality and incorporate it in a way. For example you are dreaming that you are in a concert, while your brother is playing a guitar during your sleep.
- Men and Women Dream Differently. Men tend to dream more about other men. Around 70% of the characters in a man’s dream are other men. On the other hand, a woman’s dream contains almost an equal number of men and women. Aside from that, men generally have more aggressive emotions in their dreams than the female lot
- After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp.